Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Stuff Of Success: Tormented Review

Please check out her website for the full review!

The Stuff Of Success: Book Review: Tormented by J Ann:

"Tormented was an excellent story and very well written. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Angelina is quite a complex character. Not only do others not understand or truly know her – she is about to learn more about herself than she ever imagined. The romance piece (minimal) is initially similar to a good versus bad type of situation but that isn’t necessarily the case. Since I tend to like the underdogs I love Ethan’s character. There is a great deal left hanging at the end so I am sure J Ann plans to develop a sequel. I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this story and each adventure was developed fully. It is easy to feel like you are part of this story and to develop feelings for each character and their roles in society."